Bella Luna is pleased to accept special reservations to celebrate your JMU graduate or attendee!
JMU 2018 Spring Graduation - May 4 - 5
JMU 2018 Homecoming - October 26-28
To book a reservation for JMU Graduation, please submit a reservation request using the request form on this page.
When placing a reservation request, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date, Time, Number of Adult Guests
- Number of Children (anyone needing a highchair, booster seat, or cup with lid)
- Food allergies or sensitivities
We'd love to discuss your upcoming event! Submit a Reservation Request using the button below, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Guidelines for JMU Graduation and Family Weekends
- Any changes to the number of guests in a party must made be two weeks prior to reservation date.
- We will do our best to accommodate changes in reservations. However we cannot guarantee our ability to change dates, times or number of guests.
- There will be a reservation fee of $25 per person at the time of confirmation; this fee will be applied towards your final bill. All reservation fees are non-refundable.
For information about your graduate's ceremony, please visit the JMU Commencement web page.
When my college daughter told me she wanted to go for pizza in Harrisonburg, Virginia I was a bit worried as we're from a NYC suburb! The first thing you learn when you travel outside of the New York city area is the pizza is just not the same... I have to tell you Bella Luna was a gem! We had a Margherita and a Sausage pie which both tasted accordingly to their fresh toppings. A must try as a starter is the Risotto Fritters, these were absolutely delicious. I must also add that the service and attentiveness of the staff was an added bonus!
- Trip Advisor, Reviewed May 9, 2017